Friday, March 4, 2011

Is Is Worth It?

2 Nephi 9:51
Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy.

"Will you pay the price for excellence? Are you willing to become the very best in the field you choose? I would hope that every one of us is wise enough to realize that we can be excellent, that we can reach the top... if we are willing to pay the price. ...Whatever we attempt to do in life, we have to decide in advance that it is all worth it.
Have you set your priorities? Are they solidly and clearly defined in your minds? Were they clear when you got up this morning, and will they be clear tomorrow morning and each morning?"

"If you have a bad habit, do you think death is going to change it? Do you think that habit will simply dissolve in some miraculous way and will no longer be with you?
“I am going to do my part. I am going to be ready when the brethren need me, whether it is to be a Sunday School teacher or president of the stake or a General Authority. I will be ready because it is worth it.”

“It is worth it. I am not going to compromise; I am not going to shortcut; I am going to commit myself all the way, because it is worth it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment